S360 Electrical is an electrical contractor with diverse electrical project and maintenance experience.
What can we offer?
- Main Switchboard & Distribution Board Installation, Alteration and Upgrades
- Electrical Installation, Alteration & Design
- Lighting Installation, Alteration & Design
- Emergency Lighting Installation, Alteration & Design
- Data/Fibre Optic Installation, Alteration & Design (Molex & TE Connectivity Certified Designers and Installers)
- Electrical Auditing
- Electrical Appliance Test & Tag services
- UPS Installation & Alteration
- Emergency Lighting Tests
- RCD Testing
- Service Maintenance
- Contracted Preventative Maintenance Solutions
We pride ourselves on:
- Maintaining high standards with acute attention to detail
- Employing acute safety systems
- Employing comprehensive systems and processes
- Continually improving safety processes and documentation
- Maintaining excellent supplier relationships to bring our customers cost-effective solutions
- Completing every project on time and to budget
- Being awarding repeat work from satisfied customers
- Being endorsed by world-class data vendors
Our Competitive Advantages:
Some of the many reasons our clients continue to choose S360 Electrical are:
Experience – The combined electrical contracting experience of the proposed four key people involved in your project is more than 100 years. The entire team are correctly qualified and have broad electrical experience. We have provided our specific university experience later in this document.
Track Record – We have an outstanding track which is evidenced by the amount of repeat work we are awarded. Referees contact details from recently completed projects will be supplied upon request.
Our People – Our directors and senior management are actively involved in all projects. Additionally, our entire team is very proud and passionate about what they do. They take full ownership of the project and get a lot of satisfaction and pride by exceeding our client’s expectations. We have a strong focus on customer service, and we really are a contractor that treats you like a customer.
Time – We have never missed a deadline. Our extensive experience has given us a detailed understanding of the likely project challenges. This experience combined with our excellent project programming skills enable us to complete all projects in a timely fashion without compromising on quality or price.
Integrated Management System – We have developed an Integrated Management System [IMS]. Our IMS ensures we provide a professional and comprehensive approach to all projects and encompasses:
- Quality – Our quality system and processes mean we can guarantee a smooth journey and quality finish on every project.
- Environment – These initiatives ensure that the electrical aspect of your project meets, or exceeds, the latest ‘green’ guidelines and legislation.
- Risk – S360 Electrical has identified all potential threats and developed systems and process to manage them.
- Safety – S360 Electrical has a comprehensive OHS Management System and an excellent safety record. Our management systems are regularly reviewed to ensure we continue to develop and surpass requirements.
National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry – S360 Electrical’s industrial instrument has been certified by the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations as compliant to the National Code of Practice for the Construction Industry.
Financially Secure – S360 Electrical is 100% owned by InteriorCo Pty Limited. InteriorCo is the amalgamation of fifteen specialist organisations that service the commercial interiors market. Our financial position is very secure as we have the backing of a global banking group. An audited set of financials could be supplied upon request.